Most businesses could benefit by utilising the skills of an experienced finance director, but not all can afford or justify the cost of employing one and in many instances do not need one on a full time basis.
Padraig Wynne has been at a "coalface" similar to yours. He understands how the business dynamics work inside the business because he has been there as a Finance Director and Financial Controller.
Flexible: Not part of your on-going cost base, if only required for a limited period of time.
Additional skills: Brings more skills to your team.
Clear focus: Can be given the responsibility for specific tasks.
External view: Not completely absorbed in your business.
Here is what you can get from a Part-Time Finance Director service...
- Improved decision-making by looking at the hard and true numbers of your business.
- Become a sounding board to help clarify your business plans.
- Support you in making tough decisions.
- A professional to introduce strong financial controls in your business.
- Assist in monitoring performance measurement.
- Managing your accounting staff to achieve optimum work practices.
- Improve quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation to include flexible budgeting and variance analysis.
- Identify any potential tax savings.
- Assistance in defining long-range strategy.
- Cash management.
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, insurance brokers, etc.
- Assist in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.