Due to the problems with the Irish economy the financial situations arising for many borrowers are bleak.
- Your business may be underperforming and needs breathing space (to avoid breaching covenants, etc.).
- You need to negotiate debt restructuring or you have problems in refinancing
- Your business needs assistance in dealing with the demands of lenders
- Your lender is endeavouring to press for capital repayment or shorter terms on loan facilities
- Your loans are ‘out of control’ and lender is seeking to increase rates or change conditions
We also dealing with homeowners where their mortgage is in arrears and the family home is at risk.
The situation cannot be ignored. As a borrower, your position could further deteriorate. You could lose control of your business or your home. You need to address the reality of the situation. Lenders are dealing with many borrowers in similar circumstances. This requires a strategy and preparation is the key.
Each case is different as one size does not fit all. Different lenders will pursue different strategies. You need to demonstrate to your lender how your proposed restructuring is in their best interest.
We will engage with you to help develop a plan of action to help you move forward. If possible, we will find a solution to stabilise the situation and help to reduce the stress.